Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Moving Forward: Training Camp!!!





(5/15/12)

Hello all! Happy new week to you! 

My Moving Forward post this week will focus on a specific up and coming event . . . 

From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

TRAINING CAMP IS HERE!!!

I will leave this coming Saturday morning to drive to Mobile, where I will be picking up two of my fellow racers!!! We will then travel together to White, GA (North of Atlanta) for "Training Camp." One week later, I shall return home for the remainder of my wait for launch (Aka about 4wks). I can't believe TC is ACTUALLY here!

From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

Let me just give a shout out to Jesus for His fantastic display ofFREEDOM at the Dance Upon Injustice II event, held last Saturday night! He went to work in all of our hearts and I praise Him!! I also want to thank you all who prayed and participated . . .what a successful event . . .glory to God!

From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

After the event, I had the great honor of hosting TWO World Race alum at my Apartment for the night. God is seriously involved in our lives, yes? He decided to bring as partners to this event, not one but TWO girls who have gone before on the World Race and who could instill in me so much info that I feel will be insurmountably helpful in the year to come! A BIG thank you to Jillian and Michelle for your time, information, and the sharing of your hearts along with a few good laughs . . .okay, more than a few!

Isn't God good?

I definitely can never say that God didn't prepare me for this journey! He has seen fit to lead me specifically, every step of the way.

From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

Training Camp will be a combination of preparation for my World Race and of team building for the year away with my Squad . . .SQUAD H! I have the understanding that we will be lacking in sleep, while expending a ton of energy and enthusiasm! Haha, this should be interesting! Training Camp seems to remain top secret from those who have returned to date but I will share as much as I am able upon my own return to you, my sweet blogging community and incredible support team! I want to keep you as informed as possible at every turn!

I have recently received several hundred dollars in support from dear friends, family, and strangers and my GEAR has trickled in and I'm sooooo grateful! On Wednesday, I will list my mission for this week . . .be on the look out for that, it's highly related!

Many blessings this week wherever God has you and know that I remain grateful for your love and support : "And let us not grow weary of doing good for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9)

From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

LOVED.,
Lauren!<><+

PS PRAY FOR ME WHILE I'M GONE, PLEASE!!!

"That the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." (2 Tim 3:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment