Friday, July 12, 2013

myMission: atlanta




I AM GOING!!! Not only did my friend donate to my serving at this worthy event but has also decided to go herself!!! PRAISE GOD!!! He provides the funds and the laborers!! 

Now my new question is... WHO ELSE WANTS TO SERVE AT THIS EVENT???!!!

We can carpool and/or meet up while we are there and work as a TEAM for the weekend!! Please, let me know if you are as excited as we are about serving these women!!! You may comment below or find me on Facebook!

We plan to register THIS Monday (July 15th) either way but would love to go as a team!!

(If you are unable to go but would like to sponsor someone else going, please click "donate" below and it will go straight to a willing servant of this event! THANK YOU!)



5 comments:

  1. How old do you consider "young adult"? I am a 38 year old woman with a Bachelors in Psychology w/ emphasis in Biblical Counseling, pursuing NANC certification, & will shortly begin my Master's in Biblical Counseling. I would love to participate in a ministry such as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I actually just used the above advertisement straight from the event webpage via the WMU. Therefore, I am unsure what the term "young adult" actually means. However, I would be thrilled for you too (anyone in fact) to attend as a part of our group. Send me more info as far as who you are, where you would be coming from, etc... and I will be glad to discuss you traveling along with us further. I now have a full car but know there are others still interested in joining us, which may mean we go as 2 cars so just get with me further and we will take it from there.

      Delete
    2. My email is: mystoryhisstory@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hello! I am interested in going on this trip! Can I get more info! There is also another lady who is interested. Just let me know what I need to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email at mystoryhisstory@gmail.com and introduce yourself and mention this trip!! We will go from there!! I'm thrilled to have more precious women on board!!

      Delete