Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful November: Day 10 & . . . 11/11/11

On day 10:

I was thankful for a specific tree . . . this tree is special because every time I pass by it I look at it. You know, something that just never changes in my life. How special that tree is to me. Sometimes change is good but when it seems to all happen at the same time, it can be quite overwhelming. I love my leaning tree on Spanish Trail Rd. in Pensacola, FL. If somebody tried to cut it down, I might just climb it like good ol' Butterfly did and not come down until they put away the chainsaw! Just sayin'!!



Today, 11/11/11:

I am so very grateful for the acoustic guitar. Random? Probably to you but if you are at all like me, somebody picking one of these babies up just makes you smile from ear to ear like all in the world is momentarily right. The sound of it's strum . . . and even the squeak of the slide across its' string makes me wonder why in the world I ever worry. I consider this to be one of God's gifts to me tor remind me that He is the great I AM.

"Whooh."


Psalm 69:30 (NAS) I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment