Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful November

This November brings me the kind of excitement that only the month of November can and with that excitement also comes the reality of my gratefulness for this season I am richly blessed to live in.

For the entire month of November . . . I will attempt to be grateful every day. lol.

And since I have already failed my Thankful November blog series by missing day 1 . . . I shall give thee a double dose of my grateful heart! Feel blessed as I do :)

Day 1. Laughter

Laughter is medicine. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc












Day 2. Forgiveness

Forgiveness is better. Better than hate. Better than bitterness . . .and for me this November, better than resentment. I choose firgiveness. I have already been shown it. Amen.




See you tomorrow for day 3 of Thankful November . . . THANKS for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay, I'm in here. And Lauren, I'm incredibly thankful for you =) Please keep posting. Because I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete