Friday, March 9, 2012

FRIDAY = Friday Hi-5!



Friday Hi-5 is all about giving you options!!


I want each of you to be able to support my World Race in the way that best suits YOU! I am excited to be adding a link today . . .a very special link . . .read on, my friends:

1. Provide a "group" for me to come speak to andshare my World Race details with (As stated on Wed's Mid-week Mission!) E-mail, FB message, or call me:            (850) 703-0101 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            (850) 703-0101      end_of_the_skype_highlighting       to schedule this event for YOUR "group!"

2. Wristbands. My "Go LO Go" wristbands will be a few dollars each and will be available for purchase SOON! Keep your eyes open!

3. Kristpe Kreme doughnut coupons. These too will be sold soon and you KNOW you don't want to miss out on that!

4. Etsy headbands & bracelets. These artsy piecesare ready for purchase! Follow this link and choose which piece fits you or your loved one perfectly! There is not a better gift than one that is going for agood cause! AuntBee'sStuff 

5. Now for the exciting news . . . ORDER MY WORLD RACE T-SHIRTS NOW!!! Follow this link to check out the TWO available designs and to make your order: Click this link to view and order my World Race T-shirts


Well ladies and gents, that's all I have for this Friday Hi-5! Can't wait to see what the following weeks will bring! God is incredibly moving in this mission! He has inspired others through it and you have blessed me in your responses! Keep up the awareness if you will, by sharing this blog post on your FB! Let people know they can now order T-shirts and tell everyone you see about my World Race. As we know, awareness is the initiator for change! God has called me to this mission and I wake up excited  for each day and what it holds towards reaching this goal! You are all a part and I thank you!

LASTLY and MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please lift my World Race as a whole, the people in the 11 countries I will travel through, and myself as I prepare to our heavenly Father! I can never emphasize enough the power of prayer. Pray for preparation & funding! Those are my 2 biggest requests for the moment, although I plan to share more along the way! If you feel called to specifically pray for me in my race . . .contact me and let me know! I have had 1 person come boldly to that divine conclusion so far and I really believe that there are 14 more of you (at least) out there who will do the same!

Blessings for your weekend!




LOVED.,
Lauren!<><+

No comments:

Post a Comment