Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mid-week Mission: It's TIME for T-SHIRTS!


The 1st order of "Go LO GO" T-shirts is set for May 1st! ONLY 5 days left! I will need a LOT of orders to come in from you all for my goal of 45 T-shirts to be met!(45 shirts ordered = Cheaper T-shirt cost = More support earned) 

T-shirt ideas:

*Buy 1 for you and gift someone you love with 1 as well!

*Pledge T-shirts for your whole family and then set out a jar for your kids and spouse to toss change into to pay yourself back . . . or donate that too, of course ;)

*Decide as a youth group, dorm, or SS class to all buy and wear your "Go LO Go" shirts the same day as one more way of spreading the word about my race and God's mission!


I am thrilled to know that you will all be wearing your T-shirts, spreading awareness of my mission and remembering to pray for me for the 11 months I'll spend in 11 different countries!! 

My team ROCKS and are going to look super awesome in your T-shirts!!! 


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.



From laurenclement.theworldrace.org

LOVED.,
Lauren!<><+


"And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity]." 2 Corinthians 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment