Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday = Mid-week Mission!




Hello world! This week's Mid-week Mission post features TWO specific opportunities for you to participate in my World Race!!


Opportunity #1 (PCola area):


Theatre Camp
(All procedes will go straight to my WR!!!)
“Technique, voice projection, stage presence, and passion for the art”


Where:Gull Point Community Center – Room ?

When: Saturday, March 3rd

Time: 9am-12pm

Cost: $30

Call to reserve a role: (850) 494-7360



Thespians,

I look forward to having you in theatre camp where you will test your limits as a stage performer! My camp will close with a short skit that family & friends are welcome to attend!

Cordially,
Miss. Lauren – Theatre Camp Director


Opportunity #2 (The majority of you who live outside of PCola area):


I need your help! Give whatever you can, whether it's $5 or $255, to my youcaring website! I have 36 days left and a goal of $4,000! Click on this link: http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=820&url=myworldrace



Giving to that site is such a big help to me! Also, SHARING my youcaring website (found by clicking the link above) with all of your FB and Twitter friends would be a HUGE help to me! Thank you all so much!




By picking one of these two missions (Theatre Camp or My World Race youcaring site) and donating to it, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING about the needs of the world, physically and spiritually. Thank you. A passage of Scripture has been on my heart the last few days and I will share it with you here:


“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid."
( John 14:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment