Friday, December 16, 2011

Cute headbands for sale as support! Give AND get!

A dear friend of mine, Bree Crump, has offered to supply my fundraising efforts with her artistic expertise! The headbands pictured below are part of a line she has created EXCLUSIVELY for my fundraising efforts this year!

Check these out . . .




(My precious niece, Nila Blue, modeling Aunt Bee's headbands!)
 

(My friend, Danya Collyer, wearing her headband pick proudly!)

More pieces in this line will be developed as time progresses! Bree is a talented lady and would be happy to create pieces to your specifications (colors, etc...).
 
I have a few headbands available locally to Pensacolians or Breezers for $12 each but you may also order via Bree's Etsy store linked above! BE SURE to let her know that you wish to order a piece in support of my fundraising efforts this year!
 
 
 
What a blessing true friends are!

No comments:

Post a Comment